Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast
Rooms at the Inn- Browse our spacious rooms! Our
Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast has 3-4 rooms, all luxurious
and sophisticated and filled with antiques.
- Photo Gallery - View photos of our rooms and common areas
Rates and Policies - Our rates are competitive among B&B's in the
Gourmet Breakfasts - You're here in part for the breakfasts! Alice Person House has compiled family recipes that have inspired the menu. Matched with Virginia ham or bacon and hot coffees / teas, you are sure to have a satisfied pallet.
- Jean's Travel Tips - Innkeeper, Jean, is an avid traveler and has shared her secrets with you!
- Single Travel - If you are traveling solo, the Alice Person House has accommodations for you!
Special Events in Williamsburg
Virginia Area Information
- William & Mary - Visiting the campus, coming in for Parents Weekend or Homecoming? Whatever the reason, stay at the Alice Person House which is within walking distance to the campus.
- Explore Williamsburg and Beyond! - Williamsburg is close to the ocean at Virginia Beach and the capitol of Richmond. Plan a day trip!
- Williamsburg Events - Williamsburg is home to a myriad of special events such as Grand Illumination, Garden Week
and the Virginia Shakespeare Festival! Join us!
- Spectacular Virginia Seasons - The weather is seasonal but mild year round. Each season brings something different and special in regards to Things to Do!
- Colonial Williamsburg - The largest Living Museum is a "must see"
during your stay in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- James River Plantations - Just a short drive from Williamsburg, the James River Plantations are the perfect day trip!
- Things to Do in Williamsburg - From hiking, biking and walking to shopping and exploring history ... you will never have time to twiddle your thumbs.
- Shopping! - Outlets, Quaint shops, Merchant's Square, New Town. There is something for everyone!